So this is what they mean....

Over the last year and a bit, I have been trying to complete the New Zealand Institute of Management Diploma. Originally I figured on a year and a bit all-done but so far I am just over halfway through. At the moment I have just started on the marketing module which is extremely apt given what I am going through with tākiri. I realised that prior to study/tākiri, that my actual actionable knowledge concerning marketing was a joke so at the moment I am racing to get to the point where I can do meaningful things that actually have a tangible result.
So study it is then. And apart from doing stuff on paper, I signed up to an online social-media marketing course based somewhere out of the US and after a few days of implementing what I learnt so far, am quite impressed with the result. It impresses me greatly to see what people are up to on facebook/pinterest/tumblr/etc and exactly HOW they make it work to their benefit was always something akin to practising the arcane dark-arts or quantum mechanics in my head, so actually learning something about it all is rather awesome……so THATS how they do it….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the ends of the Earth..

All quiet, kind of.....

Thaw, the god of defrosting.....